- Clean the surface and let dry.
- Mask area as needed
- Apply 2-3 thin coats ReMARKable™ Base Paint (wait 3-4 hours minimum between coats). The object is to adhere to the slick surface and provide a nice and smooth, evenly and solidly painted, white background. 1/4” nap roller for smooth surfaces is best. Wait at least 24 hours after final base coat.
- Position the desk or table so that the writing surface is vertical (like a wall). Either lean the item against a wall or set on its side on another tabletop. ReMARKable™ application works best applied vertically, allowing the self-leveling agent to work.
- Apply one coat ReMARKable™ Whiteboard Paint with 3/8” nap microfiber roller. A 2” sponge brush may be used for “cutting in” or on the edges.
- Remove painters’ tape carefully 3-4 hours after application.
- Wait 48 hours for use with low odor dry erase markers and easy erase with microfiber cloth
*Refer to Instruction Sheet below for complete application instructions