- Wipe all the chalk dust from the surface and make sure it is clean and dry.
- Mask off the frame with painters’ tape (easy release) to protect the frame.
- Apply 2-3 thin coats ReMARKable ™ Base Paint (wait 3-4 hours minimum between coats). The object is to seal the absorbent surface and provide a nice and smooth, solidly painted, white background. 1/4” nap roller for smooth surfaces is best. Wait at least 24 hours after final base coat.
- Apply one coat ReMARKable™ Whiteboard Paint with 3/8” nap microfiber roller. A 2” sponge brush may be used for “cutting in” the edges next to the frame.
- Remove painters’ tape carefully 3-4 hours after application.
- Wait 48 hours for use with low odor dry erase markers and easy erase with microfiber cloth
*Refer to Instruction Sheet below for complete application instructions