(If the wall texture is smooth, and there are no holes to be patched)
- Wipe all the ink from the surface.
- Mask area as needed
- Sand the entire surface lightly with 220 grit sandpaper to scuff and etch. Sanding will also help with any residual staining.
- Once the surface is smooth, sanded, clean, and dry, apply one coat ReMARKable™ Whiteboard Paint with 3/8” nap microfiber roller. A 2” sponge brush may be used for “cutting in” the edges.
- Remove painters’ tape carefully 3-4 hours after application.
- Wait 48 hours for use with low odor dry erase markers and easy erase with microfiber cloth
*Refer to Instruction Sheet below for complete application instructions